Trust is a fundamental, bottom line issue. Without it, leaders lose teams, and organizations lose reputation, retention, relationships, and revenue. But with trust, individuals and organizations enjoy greater creativity, productivity, freedom, and results. Join Michelle Backes as she teaches the key principles of David Horsager’s Trust Edge™ research. Attendees will learn how the little things, done consistently, add up to huge results and will walk away with concrete steps they can immediately use to improve their lives and careers!
Please join us for one of the following full-day training events at the location nearest to you. Thanks to a generous grant from the Department of Public Safety Standards & Training, registration for this event is only $10 per person. Light refreshments will be available throughout the training. Lunch is not included.
Plan to arrive at your designated location at 0745 to sign-in and find a seat. Training lasts from 0800 – 1700 with a break for lunch at 1200 hours.
- The Case for Trust:
- Define Trust
- The impact of trust–why a lack of trust is our biggest expense
- 8-Pillar Trust Edge Framework
- Clarity: How?How?How?™ Strategy
- Compassion: S.P.A. Method for Appreciation
- Character: Values Driven Decision-Making, Personal Mission Statement
- Competency: Input = Output
- Commitment: Building an Accountable Culture
- Connection: Top 5 ways to build connection & the most magnetic trait (Trust Shield)
- Contribution: The DMA Strategy for getting your most important things done every day
- Consistency: It is the little things done consistently that make the biggest difference (Enders vs. Repeaters)
- Wrap up: Bringing the pillars together and moving forward