“Oregon Fire Service People Helping the Oregon Fire Service”
The Oregon Fire Chiefs Foundation exists to support fire and emergency services and allied organizations deliver quality services to their communities and constituents. We support that effort through the effective generation, management, and utilization of donations for a variety of activities important to the fire service. We also assist with the development and support of quality fire service leaders through educational scholarships and other means.
For over a decade, the OFCF has supported the Oregon Fire Service in many ways by:
- Supporting the Oregon Fallen Fire Fighters Memorial
- Providing scholarships that allow fire chiefs from rural, cash-strapped agencies to attend conferences allowing them access to training and networking that gives them critical skills and knowledge
- Offering emergency assistance to chief fire officers experiencing personal crises
- Providing qualified fire organizations such as the Oregon Fire Service Honor Guard and volunteer fire associations, a tax-exempt option to place donations for life-saving equipment and resources
- Lending support to the Oregon Fire Service Museum, Memorial, and Learning Center.
1st Vice Pres
OFCA Board Liaison